Thursday, 8 April 2010

The Boy Is Back in Town

Returned last night from ten days in the back of the boonies, where we had to knit our own Internet out of durum wheat noodles. It wasn't a very good one. Here is some Thin Lizzy to make up for this unscheduled interruption.



Killer-Kate and Luke Lackland has been in heavy research phase, so I've kept my hand in by writing a completely new novella - a fairy-tale called Breaking Night Mountain, weighing in at 23 kilowords. More about that when I've finished the redraft.

Kate is almost ready to go again too, so I now have one work in composition and one in revision. I'm hoping that will boost my productivity, since the jobs belong to different moods. We shall see.

The b┼Ánis have done well by me this Easter, but it's good to be back on the wire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.